The heated ceramic gua sha is a facial massage tool that has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine to reduce tension and improve the appearance of the skin. Made from high-quality handcrafted porcelain, this gua sha has the ability to retain heat and gently release it during massage, helping to relax facial muscles and reduce tension.
Additionally, gua sha porcelain is hygienic and easy to clean, making it an ideal choice for your skin care routine. Ceramic gua sha is especially useful for treating tight areas of the face and reducing puffiness and the appearance of fine lines.
- stimulates circulation
- Smoothes expression lines.
- Reduces muscle tension.
- Helps eliminate toxins and reduce inflammation.
- Enhances the effect of cosmetics.
How to use it
Suitable for all skin types.
- Soak the ceramic gua sha in hot water for a few minutes so that it warms up and can retain heat during the massage.
- With a clean face, apply a few drops of your favorite oil, Elixir Protector, on your skin so that it can glide without causing friction.
- Begin the massage by holding the heated ceramic gua sha at a 15 to 45 degree angle and gently sliding it up and out in the direction of the facial muscles. Pay attention to tense areas.
clean the gua sha with warm water and mild soap and dry with a soft towel.
Ceramic gua sha is a very delicate product and can break easily.